As a young adolescent, I have experienced first hand stress. I am one of those people that likes to carry more than they can handle. But we all have our breakdowns at some point, it is just the matter of how we handle them. We all have different ways of dealing with stress, so if you find you know exactly what you need to do-then go along and do you! However, if you struggle to relax yourself and find your zen, then keep reading along. I will show you my favorite/most common used stress relievers.
Relax everyone goes through the same thing. You just need to sit back and readjust your thinking.
- sit back and take 5 deep breaths
- focus on something that makes you happy, or stride for a goal.
- make sure your priorities come first. It's good to keep organize and stay on top of things. Plus, if you get things done earlier you'll have more time to do more fun activities
- Going along with the statement before, make sure you do not take on so much in such a little time. You can only take so much, don't overwork yourself, it could seriously damage you mentally and physically.
- Make sure you eat healthy. Don't forget food,water, oxygen.
Take on a fun hobby or activity!
- Read new books
- Perks Of Being A Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
- Looking For Alaska- John Green
- The Virgin Suicides- Jeffrey Eugenine's
- The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold
- Any Nicholas Spark Book
- Start a new season on Netflix (Beware of addiction)
- Join a yoga/Pilates class
- Ask friends to go out for a cup of coffee or drink
- Have a GNO with a couple of girl friends SLEEPOVER!
- Nail painting
- Junk food
- Go to school gatherings
- Be positive!
- Go shopping with friends
Everyone goes through stress at sometime, remember you are not alone. Just sit back, breathe, and relax. Step away for a minute and do one of these and you will be brand new in no time. Hey, you might end up making your own blog helping others deal with their own stress. It's funny how life works right?
Again, thank you for sticking with me and reading through this all. I hope it was helpful for you. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me or leave a comment below! Have an spectacular week!